Find an Agent to Get a Quote
Ways to Save Money When Buying Automobile Insurance
Insurance Buying Tips
- Be aware of the safety features in your car. You can get discounts and credits for passive seat belt restraints, air bags, anti-theft devices and anti-lock braking systems.
- Discounts are often available if you carpool.
- Completing driver's education courses may qualify you for a discount.
- If you have multiple cars on the same policy, you may qualify for a multi-car discount.
- Have a clean driving record, free of violations and accidents? You may qualify for a safe driver discount.
- You can reduce your collision and comprehensive premium payments by choosing a higher deductible. Just be sure you’re willing and able to pay a higher amount out of your pocket should a loss occur.
- Renewal discounts encourage you to continue your policy with the same company.
- Place your homeowners and automobile policies with the same insurance company, and you’ll often qualify for a multiple policy or account credit discount.